Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Roses With Their Emotions


The sweetest flower that blows,
I give you as we part.
For you it is a Rose,
For me it is my heart.
Frederick Peterson

If love were what the rose is,
And I were like the leaf,
Our love would grow together,
In sad or sighing weather.
Charles Algernon Swinburne



A relationship is like a rose,
How long it lasts, no one knows.
Love can erase an awful past,
love can be yours, you'll see at last.
To feel that love, it makes you sigh,
To have it leave, you'd rather die.
You hope you've found that special rose,
'cause you love and care for the one you chose.
Rob Cella

 

Silence
You are the diamond in me
the Jewel of my real wealth!
From your soft earth
grow thousands
of rose gardens
whose perfumes
drown me
in my heart.
Rumi





Rose! Thou art the sweetest flower that ever drank the amber shower:
Even the Gods, who walk the sky, are amourous of thy scented sigh.
Thomas Moore



No comments:

Post a Comment